Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas! (New items listed, too!)

It's Christmas Eve, and here I sit surfing the Internet, shopping for new supplies, and waiting for my husband to come home from work. I can't ever seem to quit looking for new tools and supplies to play with, even on a day like today. Today is also my older brother's birthday, and though I'm sure he doesn't read my blog, I'll wish him a very happy birthday anyways. ^_^

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, too! And my gift to you--A handful of new items in my shop ^_^. I've listed a couple of those new knot earrings and a couple of other items -- more will come after Christmas.

I'm also excited about participating in one of my favorite jewelry suppliers' contests again this year--Fire Mountain Gems Metal clay, metal bead, wirework and chain contest. I have 2 planned entries this year, though I do wish I'd had more finished by now. Both entries will make it to my shop eventually.

So have a wonderful Christmas, everyone (and even if you don't celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful day!). ^_~