Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New designs with SOLID GOLD!


I've been promising new work in the form of solid gold for awhile. I've been asked about working in solid gold by satisfied customers many times, too.

Stainless steel & 10k gold classic byzantine
Finally -- it's here. 10k & 14k worked into some of the most classic chainmaille designs -- the ones most frequently purchased. By far, the most popular chain is the byzantine, so naturally, it is the first one to which I added a touch of solid gold (see photo).

Sterling silver & 14k rose gold helm (parallel) chain

The helm chain is another popular design, so that was the next one on my list. I'm working on even more designs using 10 & 14k gold in all colors -- white, rose, and yellow.

Look for more solid gold designs before the holidays!