Monday, September 8, 2014

New design, new web site ... new everything!

Things are undergoing a pretty big transition this week around here and elsewhere on the web. My main jewelry web page is moving to its own domain name www.zsartjewelry.com, all of my graphics and banners are being updated with a new, cohesive design centered around the logo I've been using on my jewelry boxes for a few months now.

The new logo can be seen at the top of this page as well as on my main web site & Etsy shop. The old web site URL will continue to work, but it will be redirected to the new domain name. Everything will funnel through my Etsy shop, as well, contact included. I will always answer e-mails sent to zsartjewelry@zero-space.net, of course, but from today forward, all of my contact links will point to the Etsy convo system.